Tuesday, October 5, 2010

  
                      MIGRATION AND IMMIGRATION
  Hi every one, my name is Bao Binh, I have to move to America because of my parents job, my mom is a fashion designer and my dad is a doctor, sometime they talk to me and they said they want to move to America because they want to improve there job and they will go back to Vietnam and work to make Vietnam to be a better place.
 When I came to America I can see the big different between two country and I know why people in Vietnam migrated to America. The first thing I can saw that the population of Vietnam is very crowned and the traffic was no good either, every where were covered by pollution of cars, motorbike, factory, etc. My parent thinks it is not good for our health. The government is waste citizen money, they use a lot of money for there own but they don’t use it to help poor people or fixing the street.
  In America, the streets are nice and clean or maybe the securities are better. The population is more than Vietnam but the country is bigger so it looks not too crowned. American is a very nice place but I have to study hard and make Vietnam to be a better country.

5 comments:

  1. Nice post. I understand the different between Vietnam and America. But was there any negative effect to you when you moved? You should say " Vietnamese government", since it is quite confused when you are both talking about 2 cultures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few mistakes here and there but overall it's a job well done! I thought we were only supposed to write two paragraph. Was I wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  3. is not about me i just make it up but it not good like i hope >.<

    ReplyDelete