Sunday, September 5, 2010

THIS IS WHAT I CAN LEARNED

I can learned allot of thing throw this family project . I can see that every family have a same way to worship in tet ,cung co hon,...and allot of more. and i can know more about every one family  when we talk we don't talk much about our family we just talk about fashion and boys or girls.The other thing i can study that the cultures of the other country like Emily she tell about the culture of China is very interesting and Olia is from France is the place that i away want to know about,is so fun.But the impotance that i can learn is how to be brave infront of many people (i realy scary and want to run away )

3 comments:

  1. Yeah? You did really well for a first-time presenter. The first time I presented I used the paper to cover my head the whole time. Next time you will do much better, I'm sure of that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I also scared and shy but I have no choice must done the presenter if I don't I will have a bad grade for sure=]]

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are all very brave and did a wonderful job presenting! It will get easier with practice!

    ReplyDelete